We can ship to virtually any address in the world. There are restrictions on some products and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Mabru Power Systems is not responsible for products shipped and detained at customs due to international regulations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping charges can fluctuate daily and estimated costs are not a guarantee of final charges. Mabru Power Systems is not responsible for delays in shipping or costs associated with rerouted packages or storage fees due to undelivered items. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the purchaser’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what your additional costs will be prior to buying. Do not accept visibly damaged packages from carriers. Refuse the delivery due to damage and contact Mabru Power Systems. Acceptance of visibly damaged packages will become the responsibility of the customer and a claim will need to be filed with the carrier for reimbursement. Mabru Power Systems is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping. The customer accepts the risk of lost or damaged products during the shipping process.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less a 25% restocking fee; No Exceptions. Do not accept visibly damaged packages from carriers. Refuse the delivery due to damage and contact Mabru Power Systems. Acceptance of visibly damaged packages will become the responsibility of the customer and a claim will need to be filed with the carrier for reimbursement. If a product is found to be damaged after it is opened, customers should contact Mabru Power Systems within 72 hours to report it. Photos of the box and areas of damage will be required and Mabru Power Systems will review for the next steps. If the product is found to be defective, the customer may receive a refund of return shipping at Mabru Power System’s sole discretion. The customer will be responsible for return shipping charges and a refund will be granted only after the product is received and examined by staff for prior use or damage. The customer will accept all risks and costs associated with return shipping. Mabru recommends purchasing insurance on all returns to Mabru due to potential loss or damage during shipping. Refunds will be applied to the original
form of payment unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties. Mabru Power Systems is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping. Customers accept the risk of lost or damaged products during the shipping process. If you received the incorrect product due to Mabru Power Systems’ error, return shipping will be refunded and the item replaced. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). On returns of all electronics, serial numbers must match with the serial number of the product originally shipped and will undergo inspection; if serial numbers are not matching, a refund will not be issued.
Lithium Battery Returns:
Mabru Power Systems will not accept lithium battery returns unless otherwise agreed upon prior to return shipping. Customers must first contact Mabru Power Systems and Mabru Power Systems will review all details and reasons for return prior to return shipment. Mabru Power System’s goal will be to troubleshoot possible issues with the battery which may include a third-party technician prior to offering a return option. Customers should keep their original packaging in case of possible return. Lithium batteries should be shipped in their original box and packing materials to ensure proper marking and safety. If a return is approved by Mabru Power Systems, customers must ship their package through a facility certified in shipping hazardous materials, such as FedEx or UPS. Please check with your local shipping facility prior to shipping to ensure they can ship large stand-alone lithium batteries. Mabru Power Systems recommends purchasing insurance for all return items in case of loss or damage during shipping. Customers CANNOT return damaged lithium batteries, no exceptions. Mabru Power Systems will review the reasons for damage and at its sole discretion determine a refund or replacement. Mabru Power Systems will not accept visibly damaged boxes containing lithium batteries and the customer will be responsible for all fees incurred due to return shipping. The customer will be responsible for filing a claim for damaged package(s) during shipping.
Please see the lithium battery disclaimer and safety tips for full information*
Lithium Battery Disclaimer:
Mabru Power Systems, Inc. Disclaimer, and Acceptance Policy:
All advice, information, recommendations, warnings, presentations, media and information materials, etc. provided by Mabru Power Systems should be deemed ineligible, apply the information provided at your own risk.
Except for the replacement of the battery itself or of equivalent value, Mabru Power Systems, Inc, its owners, employees, and all other dealers (collectively referred to hereinafter as Mabru Power Systems, Inc), will not be responsible for any damage, harm, or problems arising or alleged to be caused by the installation or misuse of our batteries, by any method and means. You agree to these terms by utilizing our batteries.
Mabru Power Systems, Inc is not responsible for injury, death, or damage caused by the performance characteristics of the application (boat or RV) in which the battery is used. Please refer to the information provided on the website for more details before use.
You are solely responsible for and at your own risk when using the safety resources available on or through our website. Mabru Power Systems, Inc is not responsible for the materials, information, and opinions provided or made available through this website (or these forums). No advice or information provided by Mabru Power Systems, Inc or its employees shall create any warranty. You rely on the advice, information, or content of this website at your own risk, including but not limited to any safety instructions, resources, or precautions relating to the installation, operation, maintenance, or repair of any Mabru Power Systems, Inc product or any other safety-related information that may be available on or through this website. If you do not accept and agree to this policy, return your products immediately prior to installing them, otherwise, it is considered confirmed you have accepted these terms and policies.
Battery Warning and Use Agreement:
By purchasing ANY Mabru Power Systems, Inc. lithium-ion battery, the buyer:
- Assumes all risks associated with lithium-ion batteries
- Is responsible for reading all instructions and safety warnings before charging or use of lithium-ion batteries.
- Understands failure to read and follow safety instructions for lithium-ion batteries may result in fire, explosion, personal injury, and damage to property i used or charged improperly.
- Understands Mabru Power Systems, Inc. is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by the negligence of these products and their applications.
- Will contact Mabru Power Systems, Inc with any questions or concerns about the product and their applications.
Important Safety Instructions and Warnings:
- Improper use, mishandling, or use of defective batteries may result in residual fluid leakage, fire, or explosion.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s care and use instructions in compliance with all regulations and applicable laws.
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that all equipment has the necessary protective circuitry (installed with the battery).
- Always store batteries in fireproof containers and charge in an isolated area away from carpets, wood, paper, and other combustible materials.
- Do not disassemble, crush, cut, puncture, short circuit, incinerate, or expose the battery to fire, water, extreme temperatures, heat, or cold.
- Do not use damaged, peeled, punctured, dented, or disfigured batteries.
- Do not use batteries in products that use high current.
- Do not store or put the battery in a container where the battery may come into contact with metal or cause a short circuit.
- Keep batteries out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not combine old and new batteries or different brands (or types) of batteries.
- Do not construct your own battery charger or battery pack.
- Do not alter a battery or charger.
- Always use a smart charger with protection circuitry.